Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yeah no more carpet!

I spent most of Friday evening pulling up the carpet in my almost 3 year old's bedroom. Luckily it was great hardwood floors underneath like all of the other rooms have been. I will say that if I ever get my hands on the moron who tacked down the carpet padding I just may strangle them. There were waaaay more staples than neccesary, they were in super deap (almost flush with the floor) and in a random pattern around the room. You would think the person would have been standing facing one wall, so all of the staples would be lined up the same way, but NOOOOO this person must have been spinning circles or something?? Oh well. Only 1 boo boo that used like 6 bandaids and still hurts. But it was worth it. Now to wait for the wallpaper border. I ordered it from Ebay, but didn't pay attention to the part that said it shipped from Korea.....so I'm gonna be waiting much longer than planned. My fault though. It will give me time to do a few other things like curtains and stuff. Can't believe my baby is going to be 3 years old in just a few days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment