Monday, January 31, 2011

Is this day over yet??????

Today is dragging on forever and there are hours left in it. My husband and I decided at 630 last night that I was going to pull up the carpet in the master bedroom too. It was a little too late to start but oh well. We did it because he was taking the other carpet to the landfill today and we thought we would "save a trip".  I think I made it to bed at 1130 and didn't sleep well at all! And today is just a poop of a day, literally. 2 little ones pooped through diapers because they're teething and they're cranky too. And I just looked out my window and it's starting to snow. They are forecasting 15+ inches of snow now through Wednesday. Good Lord if your listening,,,,,I WANT SPRING!!!! Now I'm going to need to get up a good hr and a half earlier the next 2 days to snow blow the driveway for the parents and kids. With all this bleeeping snow it better at least be wet snow so we can make forts and snowmen. All of the snow lately has been so dry it doesn't stick at all. Well, better go wrap a birthday gift for a party my boys are going to tonight. I guess I'm a procrastinator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment