Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tax Time!

Yuck, tax time is here. I just thought I would point out that you should make sure to get with your provider and get a form with the total amount of daycare fees paid for last year. Here is the form that I use. I keep one copy for myself and the parents get a copy. That way everyone is using the same $ amount and the tax people like it when things match :)


           Annual Child Care Income Report (W-10)

Provided here is a report of the annual amount paid to me for Child Care services provided for:

____________________________________________________
   First                                     Last                                                       DOB
____________________________________________________
  First                                      Last                                                       DOB

   
My records show that a total of $__________ for the year ______  was paid to me by one or both of the following:

_____________________________________________
  First                                Last

_____________________________________________
  First                                Last

The above total yearly amount was paid to:

Provider Name      
Business Name
Address               
SSN or EIN          xx-xxxxxxx

You will need to sign and date this form and return one copy to me and keep one for your records. It is important to me that the amount we both report to the IRS match.
If you find that your records indicate a different amount, please notify me of the discrepancy

Parent Signature _____________________________ Date ____________

Parent Signature _____________________________ Date ____________

Provider Signature ____________________________ Date ____________

No comments:

Post a Comment