Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF!!!!!

It has been such a long week this week. It was to cold to go outside, each kid had a runny nose I think and I felt like crap on Monday. I'm hoping all the kids go home a little early today. It seems like everyone stayed a little late yesterday which made the day just that much longer.
I think I'm going to pull up the carpet in my son's room this weekend. I did my oldest sons a  few weeks ago. We have awesome hardwood floors under the carpet, not sure why they covered it up. Then if I feel really energetic I need to take down the wallpaper border and paint. My baby turns 3 on Tuesday so we need to update his decor a bit. He wants Disney Cars and we're half way there with the bedspread, but the jungle animal wallpaper border and stickers really isn't helping 'the look'. My 4 year old got an awesome Thomas the Train room. I will post pics of both rooms when I'm done. I love to decorate their rooms. Soon they'll be old enough they wont want my input :(

No comments:

Post a Comment