Monday, January 31, 2011

This day just wont END!!

It's 1030pm and I just want to pass out in bed but have a huge list of things that I really should do before morning, should being the most important word :) The house needs picked up, dishes need done, there are 6 loads of clean towels/clothes that need folded, should shovel the sidewalk/driveway and I NEED to take the trash & recycling to the street. Something is telling me that the last thing is the only one that's getting done tonite. We got home late from a birthday party at Chucky Cheese. My boys had never been there so they thought it was great. The party seemed to be moving so slow, could have been the fact that I was hoping to get out of there by 8 so I could drop the boys off at home with my husband and run to Toys R Us for birthday presents for my son's 3rd birthday tomorrow. I was ready for Christmas months ahead of time, but his birthday always sneaks up on me for some reason??? Tomorrow is going to be another long day with the kids wanting to play in the snow, but I don't know how cold it is going to be so we may have to stay inside. It is supposed to snow all afternoon and into the nite they're saying. I've said it a few times already, I WANT SPRING. I want green grass, my flowers to be in bloom and no snow!!! It's weird the birds and squirrels just reappeared at the feeders a few days ago. It gave me a false sense of spring being around the corner so I think that's making it more difficult. Well the toys aren't picking themselves up off the floor so I guess I better get to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment