Thursday, January 20, 2011

Buying Supplies

I wonder what people think when they see my cart sometimes at the store. I buy a lot at once because I simply don't have a lot of chances to shop. So I will buy 3 cases worth of wipes, hand soap, cleaners and craft items. I am a coupon clipper on crack so when I have to pay full price for something it KILLS something inside me :) Sometimes with coupons its actually cheaper to buy the smaller tubs of wipes with a coupon (in multiples), than a big case. So I may have 50 tubs of wipes, but you better believe I will have 50 coupons too!!! Most checkers don't mind and I warn anyone who gets in line behind me that they may want to get a different lane, or wait. I do order some craft things from the Internet but I watch the school supply clearance at Target like a hawk and stock up on everything that I can. Just remember to watch what your spending. A bigger package is not always (usually not) a better deal if you can use coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment