Saturday, January 22, 2011

I thought weekends were for relaxing???

I've been up and going since 630 this morning when my bright eyed little boys looked at me like why aren't you already up and dressed! I'm not much of a morning person if you haven't noticed. We hung around the house for a little while doing some odds and ends cleaning and then we were on our way to pick-up my mom's carpet shampooer. I had decided I just couldn't live with the spots and odor (that only I noticed) coming from my living room couches. We ran a few more errands and stopped at PaPa's for a visit. After we got home they had free reign to make whatever mess they wanted, I WAS GOING TO GET THAT COUCH CLEAN!! 3 tiring hours later my couch was soaking wet and I wanted to vomit from the color of the water that I kept dumping, I wonder if having a brown couch made the water that color???? Well I am happy that it is now dry and so beautiful and clean and smells wonderful.

The first person near it with any liquid or food loses a finger!!! (Just kidding, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment