Friday, January 7, 2011

Filling Spots in a Home Daycare

I just found out I am losing 2 boys today because one of their parents lost their jobs. I feel completely terrible for them because I've been in a situation when you suddenly lose and entire income and don't know what you will do. I wish them all the luck to find a new job fast and that it won't cause too much stress for them. I now have also lost a significant source of income too. Now to start the process of advertising and walk-through's again. I must say walk-through's with perspective clients is the worst part of this job. I feel like my entire house is on display and it needs to be completely spic and span clean. My house is normally clean but I feel like I need to over clean before each visit to "impress" them. I'm not trying to give them a false sense of clean, but I guess if I went through a house I would want to see clean too. It's just difficult when they want to come right at the end of the day when my house seems to me to be the messiest. I have had a few calls already so hopefully I will fill back up quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment