Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

It is Christmas Eve, I have none of my gifts wrapped (Santa hasn't started either I hear), we have gotten 6 inches of snow since last night and it's still snowing and I'm working. I can not wait for the last kid to leave! They can take their gifts with them and unwrap them at home. I need some time off! Then I get to wrap my mom's gift and we're going to run over there for dinner and the explosion of gifts (grandma SPOILS her grandsons). We literally live 5 houses away which is great, but with the weather and lugging home of gifts we will actually need to drive there. My husband will surely make some comment about being lazy, but he hasn't seen the pile of gifts and with his recent back surgery HE wouldn't be carrying them home, so I guess I'll just laugh it off. We all played out in the snow today, unfortunately it wasn't snowman making snow, just fluff, but we were out there for an hour so they obviously didn't mind too much. I will post about how much fun it REALLY is to take 8 toddlers out in the snow :) I am already dreaming of going to bed, but after dinner/gifts and getting the boys to bed I'm sure it will be pushing 10 o'clock. Well as I mentioned I don't have any gifts wrapped, so that's another 2 hours, less if hubby helps...lets hope there's no football on :) I'm really hoping the boys sleep in tomorrow, but with Santa coming and this being the first year where they actually "get it", I have a feeling it's gonna be early. Heck they're up at 6 on a normal day...I want the kids that sleep till 8am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment