Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas is Over

I hate to say it but I'm glad Christmas is finally over. I started so early with the Christmas crafts and projects with the kids, that it was getting a little bit long. Trying to come up with a New Years project or 2 and then we will really start the ABC workbooks and handwriting practice. I still have to make 8 binders with all the pages so I'm going to need a week or 2 to get them ready anyway. I think tomorrow is going to involve a lot of house cleaning and toy sorting. Santa of course over did it with 20 hot wheels and a lot of trains and Cars toys. I think there are a few under the couch already :) I wish I had the time to have taken out the unused toys before Christmas, but my schedule is just way to hectic for extra stuff. I'm happy to just get the basic cleaning done most days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment