Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Love the Tag Reading System!!

Santa brought more Tag books for Christmas so I thought I would tell you how much I love this system. We have 4 pens and probably 20+ books. Probably more than a normal family, but with all the daycare kids fighting to use them it was necessary. If you haven't seen these they can be purchased at Toys R Us, Target, Walmart and Leapfrog.com. The books are normally $10-$14 depending on which store you shop at, but I picked all of them up for less than $3 each. I always use coupons, for everything!!!! You can get so much for free or much cheaper than regular price if you do. I will try to post the great deals that I find. The books make reading fun and help with rhyming, word recognition and there are lots of educational games in the books. My 4 year old absolutely loves to read his books by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment