Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Long Week, Short Weekend!!

Last week was a very long week and I didn't get all of my "to do" things done so I feel like I'm already behind for the week and it's only Tuesday. The snow storm just threw the whole week into a tailspin. We did get some sledding in and fort/tunnel building in Sunday before the weekend ended. I had a migraine all weekend so I forgot about a baptism I wanted to go to. I felt terrible. Then I had an appointment Sunday for a lady to come by for a walktrough/interview for daycare. I waited and she never came. That always pisses me off when they don't bother to even call. I cleaned and just waited for her to come. Then I thought forget it and took the boys outside to play with the neighbor boy. We built a fort/tunnels out of the enormous mountains of snow from the snow plows.

No comments:

Post a Comment